A blog on scrambled eggs? You must be running out of blog ideas! Well yes and no.
This may seem incredibly simple and boring but they really are the right way to make scrambled eggs.
The secret to cooking awesome scrambled eggs that taste creamy and rich, is simply how you cook them and how long you cook them for. They don’t even need milk. They will look slightly watery and undercooked when you take them off the heat. I added a bit of parmesan when it was done and it was so good. I used to hate scrambled eggs but alas no more!
Make them for dinner now………. do it…..
Creamy Scrambled Eggs
3 tablespoon of butter
sprinkle of parmigiana cheese
1. Crack the eggs into a medium bowl. Add a tiny pinch of salt and pepper, then use a fork to beat them together well.
2. Put a medium saucepan over a low heat and add the butter.
3. Leave it to melt slowly, then when it starts to BUBBLEcarefully pour in the eggs.
4. Stir slowly with a wooden spoon, or a spatula if you’ve got one, so you can get right to the edges of the pan.
5. Keep gently stirring until the eggs still look silky, slightly runny and slightly underdone, and then remove from the heat – the heat of the pan WILL continue to cook the eggs to perfection.
6. Serve with LIGHTLY buttered toast.
Thanks for reading,