Looking for the best chocolate chip cookies? Then look no further ( okay maybe that is slightly biased). They are awesome I always get compliments on these cookies whenever I make them. My mom gave me the recipe, and I think mom’s have a sixth sense about chocolate chip cookies or something.
Just remember it is very important to remember to have milk in your house with these cookies.
Ps. Don’t actually make the pudding just add the mix!
Award Winning Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sift together the flour and baking soda, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar. Beat in the instant pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla. Blend in the flour mixture. Finally, stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Edges should be golden brown.
Thanks for reading,