If you ever want to to waste like 4 hours just head on over to pinterest. Seriously it’s gets out of control, one moment your pinning a recipe next moment it’s 3 am.
That being said I do love pinterest and you can find some great recipes and ideas on there.This is one of them: spicy, cheese and shrimp um yes?
Spicy Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, or more, to taste
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces penne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, Parmesan, garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce and red pepper flakes. In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine shrimp and olive oil mixture; marinate for at least 30 minutes to overnight, turning the bag occasionally.
2. In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp and sauce mixture and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2 minutes. Stir in pasta and gently toss to combine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Serve immediately, garnished with Parmesan and green onions, if desired.
Slightly adapted from :http://damndelicious.net/2014/01/15/spicy-parmesan-shrimp-pasta/
Thanks for reading,